Apartamento 3 Quartos - Villa Gravatá Residence
Apartment in Villa Gravatá Residence, condominium with great location in Gravatá. It has 03 rooms and capacity for up to 8 people, with the following configuration:
• 01 Suite with 01 double bed box and 01 single mattress (sleeps up to 03 people) + closet and air conditioning;
• 01 Room with 01 double bed box and 01 single mattress (sleeps up to 03 people) + closet and air conditioning;
• 01 Room with 02 single beds (sleeps up to 02 people) + fan;
• Living room with dining table, TV, DVD player, armchair and comfortable sofa;
• Full kitchen (dishes, glasses, pans, cutlery, sandwich maker, electric oven, microwave, stove, oven, refrigerator and various utensils);
• 02 complete bathrooms (box, closet, hygienic shower, electric shower);
• Small service area;
• Reserved and very quiet, ideal for families and friends who want to enjoy the amenities of the condo.
PETS: Only one pet is allowed during the rental period. Compliance with the rules of the Internal Regulations regarding domestic animals in the common areas of the condominium is mandatory. We also ask for special care with the conservation and cleaning of the property by the actions of animals.
BATHROOMS: Warn everyone not to throw paper and the like in toilets to avoid clogging.
KITCHEN: It is not allowed to exchange pots, crockery, cutlery from one property to another. If desired, leftover food in the refrigerator will be removed by the cleaning staff for needy people.
POWER: Turn off lights, electrical equipment, and air conditioning when not in use or when away from the property.
PARKING: It is forbidden to park in reserved spaces of another property even if empty.
FACADE: It is forbidden to place towels, sheets and clothes hanging on the balconies, balconies, windows and front gardens. Please use clothesline in appropriate internal areas.
WASTE AND WASTE MANAGEMENT: Keep the property clean and free of trash and waste; as well as keep the pipes, wires, glasses, plumbing and other equipment and accessories in the conditions that were at the time of your entry into the property.
CLEANING: Regardless of the cleaning fee, Renter will keep the property in habitable condition and will leave it reasonably clean and swept, trash emptied and dishes washed, otherwise an additional cleaning fee will be charged.
NO SMOKING: Smoking is permitted on balconies only, while glass doors and windows are closed.
NOISE: The Rules of Procedure prohibit the use of stereo, car radio, musical instrument and other sound manifestations (games, television, dances, conversations etc.) in volume that bothers neighbors and guests in other homes, especially after 10 pm .
USE OF ILLICIT DRUGS: If renters are caught carrying or using illicit drugs, their rental agreement will be immediately canceled and their entry into the apartment will be prohibited.